CUF, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in CUF, Cincinnati.
CUF has a population of 15,917 and an average Walk Score of 78. CUF is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find CUF, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2805 Digby, Cincinnati
- Live in this spacious three bedroom apartment next to a park and swimming pool. All Utilities Paid!!! Call us for an apointment to see this noice unit Monday thru Friday 10 to 4 at 513 662 8804
- 356 Probasco, Cincinnati
- Live in this quiet third floor apartment. All Utilities Paid!!! Call us Monday - Friday 10 to 4 to see this nice efficiency apartment.
- Mont Michel
- Clifton Colony
- All Utilities Paid!! Quiet neighborhood Call Kim for appointment 9 to 5 Monday through Friday at 513 662 8804 to see one of our nice apartments
- Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 at (513) 662 8804 to see one of our apartments ALL UTILITIES PAID!!! Quiet historic neighborhood Across from City pool
- Spacious Clifton Style 2BR Apts Now Available! Walking distance to UC and Entertainment District! Secured building. On-site laundry. Storage available.
- 384 Probasco, Cincinnati
- 4 Bedroom - $1600
- Klotter Avenue Apartment
- 2419 Vine Street - 2
- Cincinnati, OH - Duplex - $450.00 Available Feb...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $250
Average Apartment Costs in CUF, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $415.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.