Clifton, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clifton, Cincinnati.
Clifton has a population of 8,947 and an average Walk Score of 73. Clifton is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clifton, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 274 Senator, Cincinnati
- Clifton Colony
- 222 Senator Place
- 3379 Morrison Ave, Cincinnati
- Mont Michel
- 203 Loraine, Cincinnati
- 4 Oversized bedrooms near UC
- Ferguson Apartments
- Gorgeous remodeled one bedroom unit available! The whole building is undergoing a complete overhaul and looks brand new inside and out! Close to bus line, UC, zoo, and more. Located off Vine Street on a quiet cul-de-sac backing up to a wooded area.
- vine 3207 - 2
- Lease Through July 2013
- 3138 Bishop St Unit: 3 | Neighborhood: Clifton ...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1114 sqft, $695
- The Forum
Average Apartment Costs in Clifton, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $395. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $625.