College Hill, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in College Hill, Cincinnati.
College Hill has a population of 13,704 and an average Walk Score of 50. College Hill is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find College Hill, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- (513) 200-8431
- College Woods
- This lovely apartment is located on the first floor and has a patio that faces the park area.
- Linden Arms
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large kitchen, washer/dryer hook ups, single care garage, huge fenced yard with nice covered patio, new energy efficient windows and much, much more. Pets OK with additional deposit
- Spacious 1 bedroom apt in College Hill. Close to shopping and entertainment. On the bus line. Off-street parking or garage space available. Laundry in basement.
- This lovely apartment is on the third floor with a balcony that faces the beautiful wooded area . SPECIAL!!! SPECIAL!!!! Now through August 30, 2012-NO APPLICATION FEE!!! ½ OFF 12TH MONTH w/ a signed one year lease during that period of time.
- Seniors Retirement Center from ages 55 years and Up. We do not discriminate and we take all cultures. No illegal drug use, no drug sales, no soliciting, or loitering on campus.
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
- This lovely apartment is on the third floor with a balcony that faces the beautiful wooded area.
- Please visit our website to see more photos. www.savannahgardenapartments.com
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $575
- Llanfair East Apartments by CitiMark Properties...
- Affordable North College Hill Home
- 5300 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45224
Average Apartment Costs in College Hill, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $475. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $575.