College Hill, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in College Hill, Cincinnati.
College Hill has a population of 13,704 and an average Walk Score of 50. College Hill is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find College Hill, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- (513) 200-8431
- Linden Arms
- SPECIAL!!! SPECIAL!!!! Now through August 30, 2012-NO APPLICATION FEE!!! ½ OFF 12TH MONTH w/ a signed one year lease during that period of time.
- College Woods
- This lovely apartment is on the third floor with a balcony that faces the beautiful wooded area . SPECIAL!!! SPECIAL!!!! Now through August 30, 2012-NO APPLICATION FEE!!! ½ OFF 12TH MONTH w/ a signed one year lease during that period of time.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large kitchen, washer/dryer hook ups, single care garage, huge fenced yard with nice covered patio, new energy efficient windows and much, much more. Pets OK with additional deposit
- This lovely apartment is on the third floor with a balcony that faces the beautiful wooded area.
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
- Seniors Retirement Center from ages 55 years and Up. We do not discriminate and we take all cultures. No illegal drug use, no drug sales, no soliciting, or loitering on campus.
- Llanfair East Apartments by CitiMark Properties...
- North College Hill Cape Cod with big yard and L...
- 5300 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45224
Average Apartment Costs in College Hill, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $460. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $470.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $575.