East End, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East End, Cincinnati.
East End has a population of 1,050 and an average Walk Score of 53. East End is the #26 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
- Gettysburg Square
- 1 Bed Apt. in Walnut Hills - Near UC, Clifton Hospitals, Downtown and Busline
- NO CREDIT CHECK! LOW DEPOSIT! Large bedrooms, central air, Coin laundry on property, wood flrs, near Eden Park, hospitals, UC and Xavier University and Rookwood Commons Shopping Center. CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
- next art district-very nice area
- East Walnut Hills, Cincinnati, OH 45206
- 110 Glazier Ave #2, Bellevue, KY 41073
- Columbia Tusculum, Cincinnati, OH 45226