East Price Hill, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Price Hill, Cincinnati.
East Price Hill has a population of 12,294 and an average Walk Score of 62. East Price Hill is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Apt. for Rent in Price Hill
- The Residences at Summit View
- Deposit 369.00 Totally remodeled 1 bed apt close to downtown in the incline district. New carpet, kitchen, bath and paint. Picture Window Coin Laundry in building. Secure Building Off Street Parking
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 754 sqft, $700
- 1/2 off firsts month rent
- 3 bedroom town home in the historic incline district, w/ 1 bath, wood deck, patio, central a/c, w/d hookup, large rooms, dining room, dishwasher
- Cozy 3 Bedroom with off street parking
- Huge 3 bedroom close to everything. Equipped kitchen with dining room. Off street parking.
- Super affordable living!! Hard surface floors throughout, FREE HEAT!!!! Water and sewer paid! Big living room, dining area, and galley style kitchen, fully equipped!
- Very nice, small to medium size three bedroom house ("Two bedroom/ Three bedroom voucher accepted").
- $400 Deposit Special!!!!
- Hardwood floors. Full, unfinished basement. Fully enclosed back yard with privacy fence. 1 car attached garage.
- This is a newly remodeled 3 bedroom home on a quiet street in Price Hill. If you would like to see the property you can contact me, Jeff Jaeger at 513-200-7331
- 55 and over 4 family apartments
- Clean 1 bedroom apartment with back yard Move In Special -Flat Screen TV!!!