East Price Hill, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Price Hill, Cincinnati.
East Price Hill has a population of 12,294 and an average Walk Score of 62. East Price Hill is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
- Deposit 369.00 Totally remodeled 1 bed apt close to downtown in the incline district. New carpet, kitchen, bath and paint. Picture Window Coin Laundry in building. Secure Building Off Street Parking
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Apt. for Rent in Price Hill
- The Residences at Summit View
- 532 Grand Ave Presented by Ryan Conlon of Cutle...
- Cozy 3 Bedroom with off street parking
- These apartments are being renovated. Huge apartments with equipped kitchens. . Many with balconies. Secured entry and more! PRINT THIS AD AND RETURN IT WITH YOUR APPLICATION TO RECEIVE THE SECURITY DEPOSIT SPECIAL LISTED!!!!
- HUGE 4 Bedroom 2 FULL BATH Apt Home in Lower Price Hill is clean, spacious and move in ready! Oversized kitchen! Great layout! Call for a showing today!
- 1/2 off firsts month rent
- 4 bedroom upper unit in duplex on quiet street of Price Hill. Unit features dining room, large kitchen, huge balcony & brand new carpet. Convenient access to schools, shopping & transportation. Landlord responsible for water and gardening. Must see!!
- 3 bedroom town home in the historic incline district, w/ 1 bath, wood deck, patio, central a/c, w/d hookup, large rooms, dining room, dishwasher
- Very nice, small to medium size three bedroom house ("Two bedroom/ Three bedroom voucher accepted").
- $400 Deposit Special!!!!
- Hardwood floors. Full, unfinished basement. Fully enclosed back yard with privacy fence. 1 car attached garage.
- Super affordable living!! Hard surface floors throughout, FREE HEAT!!!! Water and sewer paid! Big living room, dining area, and galley style kitchen, fully equipped!
- Clean 1 bedroom apartment with back yard Move In Special -Flat Screen TV!!!