Evanston, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evanston, Cincinnati.
Evanston has a population of 8,932 and an average Walk Score of 56. Evanston is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
- 3115 Durrell Avenue
- Grandin House
- Lovely 4 family house on quiet street in Norwood... Gas heat. Huge house. Nice big yard.
- Very Nice ONe Bedroom with patio and Gold course view! Heat Included
- on site laundry, off street prking, on busline
- Four bedroom apt with 2 full bathrooms located in a two-family house. The four bedroom apt. is on the second and third floor,with ceiling fains, prvate entrance, porch, wall to wall carpet, hard wood floors and washer and dryer hook-up.
- Wall to wall carpet, newer windows and ceiling fans...bus stop right out the front door....
- This is a 2-bedroom apartment in a 2-family house on the bus line. It located in Evanston near Xavier University and Walnut Hills High School. The apartment has wall to wall carpet, ceiling fans, washer and dryer hook-up
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 2500 sqft, $1,050
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $825
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $550
- 1 bed, 795 sqft, $550
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $475
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,200
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1225 sqft, $650