Evanston, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evanston, Cincinnati.
Evanston has a population of 8,932 and an average Walk Score of 56. Evanston is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Evanston, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Grandin House
- Remodeled 2br By Xavier University With Off Str...
- Beautiful 4 family with secured entry.
- Four bedroom apt with 2 full bathrooms located in a two-family house. The four bedroom apt. is on the second and third floor,with ceiling fains, prvate entrance, porch, wall to wall carpet, hard wood floors and washer and dryer hook-up.
- Lovely 4 family house on quiet street in Norwood... Gas heat. Huge house. Nice big yard.
- on site laundry, off street prking, on busline
- Wall to wall carpet, newer windows and ceiling fans...bus stop right out the front door....
- cool 1950's style wood floors, updated kitchen
- 1 bed, 795 sqft, $550
- NEW! Xavier Student Rental Aug.1st, near Joseph...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 484 sqft, $495
- 1516 Ruth Ave
- Very Nice ONe Bedroom with patio and Gold course view! Heat Included
- 3478 Woodburn Ave
- Charming 3 Bedroom In O'bryonville!
Average Apartment Costs in Evanston, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.