Evanston, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evanston, Cincinnati.
Evanston has a population of 8,932 and an average Walk Score of 56. Evanston is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Evanston, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Grandin House
- 2 bed, 1100 sqft, $650
- Totally remodeled large 3 bed apt, new windows, Lots of closet space, Huge Bathroom, Living room, Dining room, On site washer and dryer. Reserved parking on site. Secured building
- Very Nice ONe Bedroom with patio and Gold course view! Heat Included
- Wall to wall carpet, newer windows and ceiling fans...bus stop right out the front door....
- Four bedroom apt with 2 full bathrooms located in a two-family house. The four bedroom apt. is on the second and third floor,with ceiling fains, prvate entrance, porch, wall to wall carpet, hard wood floors and washer and dryer hook-up.
- Lovely 4 family house on quiet street in Norwood... Gas heat. Huge house. Nice big yard.
- cool 1950's style wood floors, updated kitchen
- 1 bed, 795 sqft, $550
- NEW! Xavier Student Rental Aug.1st, near Joseph...
- Cincinnati , Ohio - Apartment - $495.00 Availab...
- This is a 2-bedroom apartment in a 2-family house on the bus line. It located in Evanston near Xavier University and Walnut Hills High School. The apartment has wall to wall carpet, ceiling fans, washer and dryer hook-up
- Beautiful 4 family with secured entry.
- Charming 3 Bedroom In O'bryonville!
- 4047 Reading Rd
Average Apartment Costs in Evanston, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.