Evanston, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evanston, Cincinnati.
Evanston has a population of 8,932 and an average Walk Score of 56. Evanston is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Evanston, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Grandin House
- 2 bed, 1100 sqft, $650
- Lovely 4 family house on quiet street in Norwood... Gas heat. Huge house. Nice big yard.
- Beautiful 4 family with secured entry.
- Wall to wall carpet, newer windows and ceiling fans...bus stop right out the front door....
- Acorss from Xavier Deluxe 1br with Dishwasher o...
- cool 1950's style wood floors, updated kitchen
- Very Nice ONe Bedroom with patio and Gold course view! Heat Included
- on site laundry, off street prking, on busline
- Cincinnati , Ohio - Apartment - $495.00 Availab...
- NEW! Xavier Student Rental Aug.1st, near Joseph...
- Charming 3 Bedroom In O'bryonville!
- 1516 Ruth Ave
Average Apartment Costs in Evanston, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.