Kennedy Heights, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kennedy Heights, Cincinnati.
Kennedy Heights has a population of 4,782 and an average Walk Score of 51. Kennedy Heights is the #29 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kennedy Heights, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amberley House
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- on the busline. 9 family Heat Included! Hardwood floors! Garage Available for 25$ per mo. Coin Laundry Secure Entry $20 for garage. If interested, please call Molly @513- 751-4004 We do background checks to ensure safety for all of our tenants.
- Recently remodeled. Owner pays water, tenant pays utilities. Great school district, off street parking, private backyard, close to local bus line.
- Marble Bath, Stainless steel appliances, new tile kitchen, hardwood floors, newly remodeded. Dishwasher, central air and full basement.
- Cincinnati, OH - Apartment - $525.00 Available ...
Average Apartment Costs in Kennedy Heights, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.