Lower Price Hill, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lower Price Hill, Cincinnati.
Lower Price Hill has a population of 1,258 and an average Walk Score of 58. Lower Price Hill is the #19 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
- Deposit 369.00 Totally remodeled 1 bed apt close to downtown in the incline district. New carpet, kitchen, bath and paint. Picture Window Coin Laundry in building. Secure Building Off Street Parking
- The Residences at Summit View
- Super affordable living!! Hard surface floors throughout, FREE HEAT!!!! Water and sewer paid! Big living room, dining area, and galley style kitchen, fully equipped!
- Cozy 3 Bedroom with off street parking
- Clean 1 bedroom apartment with back yard Move In Special -Flat Screen TV!!!
- 3 bedroom town home in the historic incline district, w/ 1 bath, wood deck, patio, central a/c, w/d hookup, large rooms, dining room, dishwasher
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $700
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $600
- 810 Matson Pl #1408 Presented by Don Johnson of...
- 532 Grand Ave Presented by Ryan Conlon of Cutle...
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- 2 bed, $700
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $700
- 600 2-R Hawthorne Presented by Ryan Conlon of C...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 830 sqft, $595