Madisonville, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madisonville, Cincinnati.
Madisonville has a population of 9,118 and an average Walk Score of 56. Madisonville is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madisonville, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kenwood Towers and Bluffs
- Romaine Court
- Lindsay Lane
- Quiet street.CenHeat & Air, All hardwood floors, MonsterFamily room 20' x 18', driveway, back porch, all new windows, freshly painted, basement, 3 bedrooms, washer and dryer hookups, new frig and stove, bathroom on first floor
- 6016 Roe Street, Cincinnati
- Madisonville, close to the corner of Erie and Roe. Two Bedroom in a neat and clean four family house. Heat and water included.
- Nice Cap code, completely renovated. Quiet one way street near Madisonville rec center
- Cute 2 bedroom home with fenced backyard. Has living room, dining room, and a spacious kitchen. Laundry hook ups in basement, porch turned into small bonus room. RIght on the bus line!
- Oakley Terrace 2 bedrooms-Available! at Oakley
- Gracious, Spacious Modern 3 Bedroom Cape Cod Ho...
- 4531 Camberwell Road | Neighborhood: Oakley | 1...
- 3 bed, 1250 sqft, $550
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom Home in Madisonville
- 6505 Palmetto Unit 3 - One bedroom one bath- ne...
- 5605 Islington Avenue | Two bed Two bath home |...
Average Apartment Costs in Madisonville, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $720. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $740.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $775.