Madisonville, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madisonville, Cincinnati.
Madisonville has a population of 9,118 and an average Walk Score of 56. Madisonville is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madisonville, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kenwood Towers and Bluffs
- Lindsay Lane
- Romaine Court
- Cute 2 bedroom home with fenced backyard. Has living room, dining room, and a spacious kitchen. Laundry hook ups in basement, porch turned into small bonus room. RIght on the bus line!
- Spacious upstairs duplex ready to move in!
- Nice Cap code, completely renovated. Quiet one way street near Madisonville rec center
- Madisonville, close to the corner of Erie and Roe. Two Bedroom in a neat and clean four family house. Heat and water included.
- 3 bed, 1398 sqft, $795
- 5605 Islington Avenue | Two bed Two bath home |...
- 6505 Palmetto Unit 3 - One bedroom one bath- ne...
- 4531 Camberwell Road | Neighborhood: Oakley | 1...
- Oakley Terrace 2 bedrooms-Available! at Oakley
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom Home in Madisonville
Average Apartment Costs in Madisonville, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $545.