Madisonville, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madisonville, Cincinnati.
Madisonville has a population of 9,118 and an average Walk Score of 56. Madisonville is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
- Centennial Station
- Kenwood Towers and Bluffs
- Lindsay Lane
- Romaine Court
- Nice Cap code, completely renovated. Quiet one way street near Madisonville rec center
- 6016 Roe Street, Cincinnati
- Cute 2 bedroom home with fenced backyard. Has living room, dining room, and a spacious kitchen. Laundry hook ups in basement, porch turned into small bonus room. RIght on the bus line!
- Madisonville, close to the corner of Erie and Roe. Two Bedroom in a neat and clean four family house. Heat and water included.