Mt. Airy, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mt. Airy, Cincinnati.
Mt. Airy has a population of 8,654 and an average Walk Score of 41. Mt. Airy is the #36 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mt. Airy, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- (513) 200-8431
- Garage coin laundry, 2 blocks from bus and shopping
- * Newly renovated! * Close to restaurants, grocery, public transportation, I-75 highway & stores. * Occupancy is limited to single occupancy, but a special rate is available for couples. * Cincinnati Public School District. * No Pets please.
- (513)608-8904 Newly renovated, beautiful mosaic backslashes, new granite look countertops, new hardwood finished floors, new brushed nickel ceiling fans, new track lights in kitchen, new ac/heat digital units. Balcony, one block from Colerain Av
- Video Security System- New Carpet, New Paint, New counters Plenty of parking, Near Bus Line
- SECURE / QUIET DUPLEX - This 1st floor 2-bedroom unit is situated on a cul-de-sac street. The unit offers carpeting throughout, lighted ceiling fans in both bedrooms, eat in kitchen and off street parking. Call to see this Mt. Airy apartartment.
- Beautiful Home for Rent in North College Hill (...
- 3 bed, 1175 sqft, $750
- 2503 Flanigan Ct
- Mt. Airy Recently Remodeled SPACIOUS 2 BR apts! Oversized kitchen - perfect for a large family or entertaining! Open living room. Lots of natural light. Large bedrooms! Close to schools and shopping! Call TODAY!
- 2513 Flanigan Ct
Average Apartment Costs in Mt. Airy, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $650.