North Avondale, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Avondale, Cincinnati.
North Avondale has a population of 6,916 and an average Walk Score of 43. North Avondale is the #35 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Avondale, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Lane Apartments
- Glenwood Apartments / Alaska Apartments
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $475
- on site laundry, off street prking, on busline
- Very Nice ONe Bedroom with patio and Gold course view! Heat Included
- Spacious 2 bdrm apt with huge kitchen, onsite coin laundry.
- $450 1 BR in North Avondale in secure Building Deposit Required
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,200
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $725
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $600
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $435
- Remodeled 2br By Xavier University With Off Str...
- Call in ask for April special
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $550
- 4 Bedroom House Available Section 8 Accepted
Average Apartment Costs in North Avondale, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $475.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $590.