North Fairmount, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Fairmount, Cincinnati.
North Fairmount has a population of 1,991 and an average Walk Score of 34. North Fairmount is the #40 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Fairmount, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Very nice NEWLY RENOVATED spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available for immediate occupancy!
- Very big bedroom. New wood floors
- Professionally managed, clean, secure building. Owner paid heat, water/sewer & trash. Newly renovated, walk-in closet. NICE! Section 8? YES!
- All new inside and out. Secured building, on-site maintenance, off-street parking, AC, laundry, kitchen pantry, walk-in closets. IMMACULATE!
- Call 349-0737 or ed 345-0648have your RTA paper ready first come first serve
- Newly remodeled. Freshly painted. New flooring. High vaulted ceilings. Overlook from bedroom to living room. Large bedrooms with closets. Washer/ Dryer hookups.
Average Apartment Costs in North Fairmount, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.