Northside, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northside, Cincinnati.
Northside has a population of 7,369 and an average Walk Score of 70. Northside is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northside, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Secured building, security camera's monitor exterior and interior of building. Sprinkler system in every unit. Laundry in basement. Off street parking. Handicap accessible units. Elevator in building. You are required to pay gas & electric.
- Northside - 2 Bedroom House For Less than an Apt!
- One bedroom, one bathroom on the first floor of a two family. Hardwood floors, eat- in kitchen and central air. Large covered front porch.
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1160 sqft, $725
- Lease Through July 2013
- Mt. Airy Forest Apts. - A7
- Move In Ready -Spacious House
- Great 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Home In Cumminsville
Average Apartment Costs in Northside, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $485.