Oakley, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakley, Cincinnati.
Oakley has a population of 9,775 and an average Walk Score of 73. Oakley is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakley, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Romaine Court
- Lindsay Lane
- Newly remodeled 3 family. Huge apartments. HUGE MOVE IN SPECIAL!!!
- 3652 Shaw Ave. Unit: 1 | Neighborhood: Hyde Par...
- 4531 Camberwell Road | Neighborhood: Oakley | 1...
- Oakley Terrace 2 bedrooms-Available! at Oakley
- 3270 Eastern Hills Lane, Oakley, OH 45209
- 3839 Hyde Park Ave. Unit: 1 | Neighborhood: Oak...
Average Apartment Costs in Oakley, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $565.