Over-The-Rhine, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Over-The-Rhine, Cincinnati.
Over-The-Rhine has a population of 6,596 and an average Walk Score of 89. Over-The-Rhine is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Over-The-Rhine, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Live in this spacious three bedroom apartment next to a park and swimming pool. All Utilities Paid!!! Call us for an apointment to see this noice unit Monday thru Friday 10 to 4 at 513 662 8804
- Affordable 4 Bedroom Townhouse Available for rent. Utilities Paid!
- Commons on Main
- Spacious Three Bedroom Apartment with Large Living Room! Utilities Paid
- Live in this quiet third floor apartment. All Utilities Paid!!! Call us Monday - Friday 10 to 4 to see this nice efficiency apartment.
- Quiet top floot efficiency fixed just for you. All Utilities Paid!!! Call us Monday thru Friday 9 to 5 to see this nice unit 513 662 8804
- First Floor convenient. Downtown All Utilities Paid!!! This can save you 40% on your shelter cost. Do not be fooled by the low rent and high utility bills Call us Monday thru Friday 9 to 5 for appointment. at 513 662 8804 513 662 8804
- Call us at (513) 662 8804 to see one of our apartments 9 to 5 Monday through Friday Call for current discounts! All Utilities Paid!!! Near Park
- Quiet historic house apartment , All Utilities Paid!!! This can save 40% on your rent .Compare our rents and the convenience of one bill. Call us Monday thru Friday 9 to 5PM for an appointment 513 662 8804
- Huge apartment 750 square feet with All Utilities Paid!!! Do not be fooled by low rent but high utilities! Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 to set up an appointment. 513 662 8804
- Historic Building on Prospect Hiss All Utilities Paid!!! Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 to make an appointment.
- In the heart of the Brewery District. All utilities paid!!! Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 for an appointment at 513 662 8804
- Walk to Findlay Market. Soon the streetcar will be at your door. All utilities paid Call us monday through friday 9 to 5 to discuss your housing needs 513 662 8804
- (Very large TOWNHOUSE apartment two bathrooms! 5 bedrooms! over 1500 square feet! Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 for appointment (513) 662 8804 Town House All Utilities Paid!!!!
- All Utilities Paid!! Quiet neighborhood Call Kim for appointment 9 to 5 Monday through Friday at 513 662 8804 to see one of our nice apartments
Average Apartment Costs in Over-The-Rhine, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $610. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $644.