South Fairmount, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Fairmount, Cincinnati.
South Fairmount has a population of 4,046 and an average Walk Score of 37. South Fairmount is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Fairmount, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Very nice NEWLY RENOVATED spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available for immediate occupancy!
- Very big bedroom. New wood floors
- Showing house : Thursday, May 16th @ 6:00pm.
- Very nice, small to medium size three bedroom house ("Two bedroom/ Three bedroom voucher accepted").
- No credit checks, only background check & income verification necessary. Payment plans for security deposit are available. Second floor of 3-family brick house available for immediate move-in!
- Call 349-0737 or ed 345-0648have your RTA paper ready first come first serve
- Hardwood floors. Full, unfinished basement. Fully enclosed back yard with privacy fence. 1 car attached garage.
- Professionally managed, clean, secure building. Owner paid heat, water/sewer & trash. Newly renovated, walk-in closet. NICE! Section 8? YES!
- All new inside and out. Secured building, on-site maintenance, off-street parking, AC, laundry, kitchen pantry, walk-in closets. IMMACULATE!
- Newly remodeled. Freshly painted. New flooring. High vaulted ceilings. Overlook from bedroom to living room. Large bedrooms with closets. Washer/ Dryer hookups.
- Great apartment for student or single person starting out.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $595
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1781 sqft, $775
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 988 sqft, $725
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1167 sqft, $800
Average Apartment Costs in South Fairmount, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $395.