Walnut Hills, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Walnut Hills, Cincinnati.
Walnut Hills has a population of 6,797 and an average Walk Score of 72. Walnut Hills is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Walnut Hills, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Large apartment with all utilities paid!!!! Large rear lawn Call us MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9 TO 5 TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE ONE OF OUR APARTMENTS 513 662 8804
- 2335 May Street - Great 2 bedroom apts. availab...
- 1 Bed Apt. in Walnut Hills - Near UC, Clifton Hospitals, Downtown and Busline
- Spacious Renovated 1 bedrooms (395.00) Nice floors/carpets/ secure building, offstreet parking, coin laundry.
- Newly renovated apartments available NOW!
- Ready to move in!!!! Must see Heat & Water included, near bus line and downtown/Hospitals area Off street parking assigned
- next to major buslines
- Renovated 1 (375.00) and 2 bedroom (475.00) apartments in secure building with offstreet parking and coin laundry on site. We pay water and trash pick up!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 484 sqft, $495
- Historic Townhome minutes from downtown at cinc...
- 2126 Fulton Avenue Unit: 6 | Neighborhood: Eden...
- 1516 Ruth Ave
Average Apartment Costs in Walnut Hills, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $395.