Walnut Hills, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Walnut Hills, Cincinnati.
Walnut Hills has a population of 6,797 and an average Walk Score of 72. Walnut Hills is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
- This huge three bedroom apartment over 1,000 feet has all utilities Paid. This can save you 40% on shelter costs Compare our rents and the convenience of one bill Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 at 1 513 662 8804 for an appointment Laundry
- 3115 Durrell Avenue
- 1 Bed Apt. in Walnut Hills - Near UC, Clifton Hospitals, Downtown and Busline
- Spacious Renovated 1 bedrooms (395.00) Nice floors/carpets/ secure building, offstreet parking, coin laundry.
- 2335 May Street - Great 2 bedroom apts. availab...
- Ready to move in!!!! Must see Heat & Water included, near bus line and downtown/Hospitals area Off street parking assigned
- next to major buslines
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $825
- 2100 Sinton Avenue Unit: 9 | Neighborhood: Waln...
- Renovated 1 (375.00) and 2 bedroom (475.00) apartments in secure building with offstreet parking and coin laundry on site. We pay water and trash pick up!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $395
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $550
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $625
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $595