Walnut Hills, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Walnut Hills, Cincinnati.
Walnut Hills has a population of 6,797 and an average Walk Score of 72. Walnut Hills is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Walnut Hills, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quiet large studio apartment All Utilities Paid Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 to set up an appointment to see this nice apartment or any other in our list 513 662 8804
- Cincinnati, Ohio - Apartment - $325.00
- Spacious Renovated 1 bedrooms (395.00) Nice floors/carpets/ secure building, offstreet parking, coin laundry.
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 1940 sqft, $875
- Renovated 1 (375.00) and 2 bedroom (475.00) apartments in secure building with offstreet parking and coin laundry on site. We pay water and trash pick up!
- Ready to move in!!!! Must see Heat & Water included, near bus line and downtown/Hospitals area Off street parking assigned
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $595
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $395
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $395
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $625
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $595
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $550
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $549
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $800
Average Apartment Costs in Walnut Hills, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.