Walnut Hills, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Walnut Hills, Cincinnati.
Walnut Hills has a population of 6,797 and an average Walk Score of 72. Walnut Hills is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
- Quiet large studio apartment All Utilities Paid Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 to set up an appointment to see this nice apartment or any other in our list 513 662 8804
- Cincinnati, Ohio - Apartment - $325.00
- Spacious Renovated 1 bedrooms (395.00) Nice floors/carpets/ secure building, offstreet parking, coin laundry.
- 1 Bed Apt. in Walnut Hills - Near UC, Clifton Hospitals, Downtown and Busline
- 3 bed, 1819 sqft, $720
- Ready to move in!!!! Must see Heat & Water included, near bus line and downtown/Hospitals area Off street parking assigned
- Newly renovated apartments available NOW!
- NEWLY REMODELED
- Newly remodeled home! 5-6 HUGE Bedrooms. Water and laundry included in rent!
- Renovated 1 (375.00) and 2 bedroom (475.00) apartments in secure building with offstreet parking and coin laundry on site. We pay water and trash pick up!
- Cincinnati , Ohio - Apartment - $495.00 Availab...
- 2126 Fulton Avenue Unit: 6 | Neighborhood: Eden...
- next to major buslines
- Historic Townhome minutes from downtown at cinc...