West Price HIll, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Price HIll, Cincinnati.
West Price HIll has a population of 19,875 and an average Walk Score of 56. West Price HIll is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Employers
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- This 1300 sq. ft.3 bedroom unit has been completely remodeled is as big as a house all on one floor without the responsibility. Huge rooms and a balcony. Please call Jeff Jaeger at 513-200-7331 to set a time to come see. Hurry there is only 1 left.
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Apt. for Rent in Price Hill
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $950
- Newly remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower, New Carpeting, Refinished Hardwood Floors
- 55 and over 4 family apartments
- Very nice, small to medium size three bedroom house ("Two bedroom/ Three bedroom voucher accepted").
- These apartments are being renovated. Huge apartments with equipped kitchens. . Many with balconies. Secured entry and more! PRINT THIS AD AND RETURN IT WITH YOUR APPLICATION TO RECEIVE THE SECURITY DEPOSIT SPECIAL LISTED!!!!
- Ranch style home with fenced yard and off street parking.
- Huge 3 bedroom close to everything. Equipped kitchen with dining room. Off street parking.
- 1/2 off firsts month rent
- Hardwood floors. Full, unfinished basement. Fully enclosed back yard with privacy fence. 1 car attached garage.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bath ranch house, washer dryer hookup, carport, patio, NO STEPS, freshly painted, remodeled bathroom, new wall to wall carpet.
- This is a newly remodeled 3 bedroom home on a quiet street in Price Hill. If you would like to see the property you can contact me, Jeff Jaeger at 513-200-7331
- Cozy 12-1 Bedroom Building Complete Cosmetic makeover Paid Heat and Water Usage Private Parking Controlled Access Entry On-Site Manager Common Area Houskeping Private Parking Laundry Facilities Pets Permitted* On Busline Professional Lands