West Price HIll, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Price HIll, Cincinnati.
West Price HIll has a population of 19,875 and an average Walk Score of 56. West Price HIll is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Price HIll, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Apt. for Rent in Price Hill
- This 1300 sq. ft.3 bedroom unit has been completely remodeled is as big as a house all on one floor without the responsibility. Huge rooms and a balcony. Please call Jeff Jaeger at 513-200-7331 to set a time to come see. Hurry there is only 1 left.
- 5 bed, 2214 sqft, $850
- $400 Deposit Special!!!!
- *** NEWLY RENOVATED ***
- Hardwood floors. Full, unfinished basement. Fully enclosed back yard with privacy fence. 1 car attached garage.
- $850/ 3 bed 2 bath Cape Cod Home on cul-de-sac. Please email or call only once.
- 1/2 off firsts month rent
- Huge 3 bedroom close to everything. Equipped kitchen with dining room. Off street parking.
- Ranch style home with fenced yard and off street parking.
- Newer carpet throughout!
- 55 and over 4 family apartments
- 3 bedroom, 1 bath ranch house, washer dryer hookup, carport, patio, NO STEPS, freshly painted, remodeled bathroom, new wall to wall carpet.
- Newly remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower, New Carpeting, Refinished Hardwood Floors
Average Apartment Costs in West Price HIll, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.