Westwood, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Cincinnati.
Westwood has a population of 29,344 and an average Walk Score of 52. Westwood is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montana Valley
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
- 2552 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati
- Lisa Ridge Apartments
- NEWLY RENOVATED senior (55+) apartment homes! WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR MOVE! Call for details...
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- Renata Apartments
- Nice, clean newly renovated apartment on Harrison ave
- Panorama Apts.
- (513) 615-2732
- Located one Block from Montana Newly Renovated New cabinets New Carpet, New Paint, Laundry room in your apartment, Balcony Peaceful area, on quiet street
- One Block off Montana Recently renovated with new carpet, counters and sink, Paint etc.
- No credit checks, only background check & income verification necessary. Payment plans for security deposit are available. Second floor of 3-family brick house available for immediate move-in!
- Ceramic tile floors New cabinets & countertops New appliances Fully equipped kitchens A/C unit in each apartment home Mini blinds and decorative ceiling fan Spacious Closets Off-street parking 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Playground
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $480. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $435. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $575.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $800.