Westwood, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Cincinnati.
Westwood has a population of 29,344 and an average Walk Score of 52. Westwood is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montana Valley
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
- 2552 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati
- Renata Apartments
- Lisa Ridge Apartments
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- NEWLY RENOVATED senior (55+) apartment homes! WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR MOVE! Call for details...
- Panorama Apts.
- Nice, clean newly renovated apartment on Harrison ave
- Spacious unit with hdwd floors, equipped kitchen,coin laundry,secured bldg,new windows.
- One Block off Montana Recently renovated with new carpet, counters and sink, Paint etc.
- New Renovation New Paint Accent Walls New Carpet Fireplace
- No credit checks, only background check & income verification necessary. Payment plans for security deposit are available. Second floor of 3-family brick house available for immediate move-in!
- Ranch style home with fenced yard and off street parking.
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $420. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $460.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $725.