Westwood, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Cincinnati.
Westwood has a population of 29,344 and an average Walk Score of 52. Westwood is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montana Valley
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
- 2552 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati
- NEWLY RENOVATED senior (55+) apartment homes! WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR MOVE! Call for details...
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- Lisa Ridge Apartments
- Renata Apartment Homes offer luxurious modern suites, fit for young professionals- students- families- seniors-etc.. We have a place for everyone who is looking for comfortable and affordable living quarters.
- Nice, clean newly renovated apartment on Harrison ave
- Four Towers
- Professionally managed, clean, secure building. Owner paid heat, water/sewer & trash. Newly renovated, walk-in closet. NICE! Section 8? YES!
- Ranch style home with fenced yard and off street parking.
- Freshly Painted & new flooring thru-out! Liv Rm, Dining Rm, spacious eat-in Kitchen, Master Bdrm with large closet & half bath!Wood burning Fireplace, Balcony, Central Air.
- Great layout designed for your personal comfort. Large rooms, lots of closets, kitchen with full sized appliances, new paint. FREE Heat, hot water, sewer and trash collection Call (513) 481-RENT. 481-7368
- Located one Block from Montana Newly Renovated New cabinets New Carpet, New Paint, Laundry room in your apartment, Balcony Peaceful area, on quiet street
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $467. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $420. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $520.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.