Westwood, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Cincinnati.
Westwood has a population of 29,344 and an average Walk Score of 52. Westwood is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montana Valley
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
- 2552 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati
- Lisa Ridge Apartments
- NEWLY RENOVATED senior (55+) apartment homes! WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR MOVE! Call for details...
- Renata Apartment Homes offer luxurious modern suites, fit for young professionals- students- families- seniors-etc.. We have a place for everyone who is looking for comfortable and affordable living quarters.
- Nice, clean newly renovated apartment on Harrison ave
- Four Towers
- No credit checks, only background check & income verification necessary. Payment plans for security deposit are available. Second floor of 3-family brick house available for immediate move-in!
- $850/ 3 bed 2 bath Cape Cod Home on cul-de-sac. Please email or call only once.
- HEAT PAID Large 2 bedroom on the 2nd floor of a 2 family. Hardwood floors.
- 2BR/1Bth Apartment Home Ready For Immediate Move-In!! Currently Waiving Application Fee!!
- Deposit Special: Just $100 for April move-in. .Walk-in Closet and Private Bath in the Master Bedroom. Free Heat & Water. Call 513 481-7368. 481-RENT.
- Spacious 2 brm apts-heat and water included. $400.00 Sec Deposit and 1st month free!!
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $435. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $410. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $460.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $635.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.