Westwood, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Cincinnati.
Westwood has a population of 29,344 and an average Walk Score of 52. Westwood is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montana Valley
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
- Renata Apartments
- NEWLY RENOVATED senior (55+) apartment homes! WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR MOVE! Call for details...
- Lisa Ridge Apartments
- 2552 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- Nice, clean newly renovated apartment on Harrison ave
- Panorama Apts.
- Completely renovated!!! Brick four family. New windows, hardwood floors, tons of closets, hardwood floors, eat in kitchen & more!
- Ranch style home with fenced yard and off street parking.
- Great layout designed for your personal comfort. Large rooms, lots of closets, kitchen with full sized appliances, new paint. FREE Heat, hot water, sewer and trash collection Call (513) 481-RENT. 481-7368
- Huge Rooms and lots of closets. Very Clean, Very Nice. 513 481-7368.
- All new inside and out. Secured building, on-site maintenance, off-street parking, AC, laundry, kitchen pantry, walk-in closets. IMMACULATE!
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $427. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $460.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $567. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $635.