Westwood, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Cincinnati.
Westwood has a population of 29,344 and an average Walk Score of 52. Westwood is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montana Valley
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
- Lisa Ridge Apartments
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- 2552 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati
- NEWLY RENOVATED senior (55+) apartment homes! WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR MOVE! Call for details...
- Renata Apartment Homes offer luxurious modern suites, fit for young professionals- students- families- seniors-etc.. We have a place for everyone who is looking for comfortable and affordable living quarters.
- Nice, clean newly renovated apartment on Harrison ave
- Four Towers
- Great layout designed for your personal comfort. Large rooms, lots of closets, kitchen with full sized appliances, new paint. FREE Heat, hot water, sewer and trash collection Call (513) 481-RENT. 481-7368
- Has rear deck, Must see, hardwood floors
- This is a completely remodeled 2 family with off street parking. Please call Jeff at 513-200-7331 to set up appointments to view the property.
- Ranch style home with fenced yard and off street parking.
- Ceramic tile floors New cabinets & countertops New appliances Fully equipped kitchens A/C unit in each apartment home Mini blinds and decorative ceiling fan Spacious Closets Off-street parking 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Playground
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $430. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $410. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $450.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $635. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $800.