Westwood, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Cincinnati.
Westwood has a population of 29,344 and an average Walk Score of 52. Westwood is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montana Valley
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
- Lisa Ridge Apartments
- 2552 Harrison Avenue, Cincinnati
- Eagle Watch Apartments
- NEWLY RENOVATED senior (55+) apartment homes! WE'LL PAY FOR YOUR MOVE! Call for details...
- Renata Apartment Homes offer luxurious modern suites, fit for young professionals- students- families- seniors-etc.. We have a place for everyone who is looking for comfortable and affordable living quarters.
- Nice, clean newly renovated apartment on Harrison ave
- Panorama Apts.
- Four Towers
- Ceramic tile floors New cabinets & countertops New appliances Fully equipped kitchens A/C unit in each apartment home Mini blinds and decorative ceiling fan Spacious Closets Off-street parking 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Playground
- Located one Block from Montana Newly Renovated New cabinets New Carpet, New Paint, Laundry room in your apartment, Balcony Peaceful area, on quiet street
- $850/ 3 bed 2 bath Cape Cod Home on cul-de-sac. Please email or call only once.
- BRIARWOOD APARTMENTS - Brick Building, Lower level, wall to wall carpet. On site laundry. Close to bus line.
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $475. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $435. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $762. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $800.