North Linden, Columbus Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Linden, Columbus.
North Linden has a population of 26,148 and an average Walk Score of 50. North Linden is the #89 most walkable neighborhood in Columbus.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Linden, Columbus apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Greenwich Townhomes
- Karl Plaza
- Moonglow Apartments
- 4 bed, 1024 sqft, $805
- well kept house. fenced in back yard with garage. nice neighbors. new furnace, new carpeting and new kitchen flooring. large basement with extra living space. a/c. quick access to shopping, transportation, schools
- 2 bed, 864 sqft, $590
- North Linden 3br 2 Story Handyperson Special wi...
- 2 bed, 948 sqft, $675
- Homestead - 1
- - $600 / 2br - 1250ft - Single Family Home (124...
- Cute 3 Bedroom in Kingswood Estates
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Single Family Home
- Regalo Cielo
- Great Home
- NORTH AREA 2BR/1 BA DUPLEX W/WD HOOK UP/LOWER RENT
Average Apartment Costs in North Linden, ColumbusBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $399.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $517. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $435. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $600.