Middletown Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Middletown.
Middletown has a population of 48,694 and an average Walk Score of 39.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Middletown apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Village East Apartments
- Olde Towne Apartments
- Maple Oaks Apartments
- Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath in a great location, Magnificent swimming pool, playground, 24hr fitness center, and community clubhouse.
- Aspen Grove
- 3113 Ben Harrison, unit 5, Middletown, OH 45044. Call now to view it and send in your application.
- All new wood floors. New Ceiling fans in every room. New kitchen and cabinets, backsplash. Home completely remodeled. Beautiful sunroom wrap around windows. Eat in kitchen and large dining room. Garage. Basement. Stone tile shower.
- AVAILABLE IN NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2012 1 large & 1 smaller bedroom eat in kitchen with new appliances, living room, carpeted, A/C, W&D hook up, large unfinished basement, fenced yard.
- Features: 2 Bedrooms & Bath Kitchen, Dining Room Living Room Closets, closets, closets! balcony's to sit out Offstreet parking in rear
- very nice newly remodeled, well insulated with pergo flooring
- Beautiful completely remodeled home. New wood floors on first level. New remodeled kitchen. New Ceiling fans. High efficiency windows. Newer siding. Full unfinished basement. New Furnace, plumbing. Wrap around porch. Both bathrooms remodeled.
- 3 BEDROOM ,1 BATH,FULL UNFINISHED BASEMENT,COMPLETELY REDONE INSIDE AND OUT. FRONT PORCH,COVERED BACK PATIO. CLEAN
- Conveniently located this Middletown inspired community features timeless brick exteriors and well designed spacious interiors, offering two br, like a town homes from with large private decks or patios. Some floor plans feature attic storage.
- Lefferson Quarters - 1920-F
- very nice newly remodeled unit, well insulated with pergo flooring
Average Apartment Costs in MiddletownBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $510. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $449. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.