Broken Arrow Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Broken Arrow.
Broken Arrow has a population of 98,850 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Broken Arrow apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Springs At East Fifty-First
- Observation Point
- Bristol Park
- W. Kenosha St. Commercial - 1
- 3 bed, $1,500
- 200 N Butternut Circle, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- 5 bedroom in Union School District
- 3 Bedroom, Incredible Remodel Interior/Exterior!
- Broken Arrow Shopping Center - 403
- 4 Bedroom In Broken Arrow Schools!!
- 917 West Galveston Street - 1
- W. Kenosha St. Commercial - 2
- 4 Bedroom In Broken Arrow!!
Average Apartment Costs in Broken ArrowBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest studio rent is $375. The most expensive studio price is $1750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $487. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $339. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $702.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $899.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2495.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.