Creston/Kenilworth, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Creston/Kenilworth, Portland.
Creston/Kenilworth has a population of 7,995 and an average Walk Score of 75. Creston/Kenilworth is the #29 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Creston/Kenilworth, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Powell Crest
- Adorable Duplex in Excellent SE Location!
- Hardwoods, free wifi, very dog friendly!!
- 2 bed, $1,345
- Lizann Terrace
- 1 Bedroom at Powell Gardens...Where Vintage Cha...
- Quaint, single level apartment near Foster Food...
- Updated bright 1st flr 1Bdr w/ H/w flrs, D/W, d...
- 2bed/1.5bath Duplex in Portland, Water Paid, Yard
- 5220 - 5222 SE Francis St. ** Nice Size Duplex ...
Average Apartment Costs in Creston/Kenilworth, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1345.