Creston/Kenilworth, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Creston/Kenilworth, Portland.
Creston/Kenilworth has a population of 7,995 and an average Walk Score of 75. Creston/Kenilworth is the #29 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Creston/Kenilworth, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Powell Crest
- Updated bright 1st flr 1Bdr w/ H/w flrs, D/W, d...
- Hardwoods, free wifi, very dog friendly!!
- 5220 - 5222 SE Francis St. ** Nice Size Duplex ...
- 2bdrm, Hardwoods, Washer/Dryer in unit, Pets We...
- Lizann Terrace
- Adorable Duplex in Excellent SE Location!
- Quaint, single level apartment near Foster Food...
- 1 Bedroom at Powell Gardens...Where Vintage Cha...
- 2bed/1.5bath Duplex in Portland, Water Paid, Yard
Average Apartment Costs in Creston/Kenilworth, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $857. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $865.