Chester Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chester.
Chester has a population of 33,972 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chester apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Chester/Willow Gardens
- Nice Totally Private Home, 2-Bedroom 1.5- Bath
- $74,900 If interested in the First Time Buyers Program 3 Bedrooms 1 Full Bath Townhouse for Sale 1,296 Square Feet Taxes are $1,825 Colonial Active Lot Size of 18X109 Built in 1967 Brookhaven, PA Delaware County MLS/Web ID is 6206531
- 608 E. 9th St, Chester
- 610 E. 9th St., Chester
- Recently Updated and Ready to Move In !
- 2 bed, $850
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1520 sqft, $1,200
- 1 Bed 1 Bath $600 24 East 18 Street, Chester, P...
- 1 Bed 1 Bath $895 280 Bridgewater Rd,Brookhaven...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $850
- 3 bed, $995
- 2 bdrm apt 775
Average Apartment Costs in ChesterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $806. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1385.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $930. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $845. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1795.