Lancaster Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lancaster.
Lancaster has a population of 59,322 and an average Walk Score of 79.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lancaster apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Penthouse
- Roseville House Apartments
- Manor House Apartments
- 1 Bedroom Second Floor
- Windsor Court Townhomes
- Garden Court Apartments
- 40-42 W. JAMES STREET, LANCASTER
- Lancaster Court Apartments
- Lancaster, Pa - Warehouse - $875.00 Available S...
- Lancaster, Pa - Apartment - $650.00 Available J...
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Private Entrance
- 543 W. WALNUT STREET, LANCASTER
- 26 N. LIME STREET, LANCASTER
- Spacious 3-BR Townhouse at The Crossings of Roc...
Average Apartment Costs in LancasterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest studio rent is $75. The most expensive studio price is $570.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $949.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $812. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $320. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.