Lancaster Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lancaster.
Lancaster has a population of 59,322 and an average Walk Score of 79.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lancaster apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wheatland Arms
- Roseville House Apartments
- Manor House Apartments
- Fremont Court
- Windsor Court Townhomes
- Garden Court Apartments
- 40-42 W. JAMES STREET, LANCASTER
- 126 E. Chestnut St., Lancaster
- 630-632 N. CHRISTIAN STREET, LANCASTER
- 232 W. KING STREET, LANCASTER
- Quiet Street, Newly Renovated
- 543 W. WALNUT STREET, LANCASTER
- 000 Dante Blvd
- 519-527 W. KING STREET, LANCASTER
Average Apartment Costs in LancasterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $570. The cheapest studio rent is $495. The most expensive studio price is $1000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $814. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $990.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $320. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1025.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $875.