South Dallas, Dallas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Dallas, Dallas.
South Dallas has a population of 28,361 and an average Walk Score of 22. South Dallas is the #27 most walkable neighborhood in Dallas.
Apartments Near Schools
- Villas of Sorrento
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH SECURITY ON DOORS/ WINDOW, EXTERIOR SURROUND LIGHTENING AND FRIG/ STOVE INCLUDED.
- Rosemont at Oak Hollow is a great place to live! The 3 bedroom apartments are the perfect size and you will love the gorgeous landscaping outside!
- Recently Renovated 4 Bed/2 Bath Rental Home!
- Quaint 3 Bed 2 Bathroom House, with 2 Living Areas, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Full Sized Washer and Dryer Connection, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, and Wood Floors, Ceiling Fans.
- Wood laminate floors in living room area and hallway. Ceramic tile in bath rooms. Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room.
- Settle Family Neighborhood near University of North Texas. Located in the center of a cul de sac. Friendly neighbors. Large fenced backyard. 3 ceiling fans, upgraded bathroom, large kitchen.
- Call; (Nine 7 Two) 6 Four 6 - One 2 Four 4 Pet Deposit: $300 per pet.
- single family built 2006
- New carpet, paint, all bedrooms has ceiling fans. Large fenced backyard.
- Please cal: (9 Seven 2) Six 4 Six - 1 Two 4 Four. Pet deposit: $300 per pet.
- Homes of Persimmon
- Wow, 5 Bedroom Home Of I-20 West.
- 3 bed, 1859 sqft, $1,195
- 3 bed, $835