South Dallas, Dallas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Dallas, Dallas.
South Dallas has a population of 28,361 and an average Walk Score of 22. South Dallas is the #27 most walkable neighborhood in Dallas.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Dallas, Dallas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villas of Sorrento
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH SECURITY ON DOORS/ WINDOW, EXTERIOR SURROUND LIGHTENING AND FRIG/ STOVE INCLUDED.
- Rosemont at Oak Hollow is a great place to live! The 3 bedroom apartments are the perfect size and you will love the gorgeous landscaping outside!
- $1395.00 4/3/2 1455 Gentle Rain, Lancaster, TX.
- Awesome home. You have to see it.
- Call: (Nine 7 Two) 6 Four 6 - One 2 Four 4. Pet Deposit: $300 per pet.
- Quaint 3 Bed 2 Bathroom House, with 2 Living Areas, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Full Sized Washer and Dryer Connection, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, and Wood Floors, Ceiling Fans.
- Refrigerator, Stove, garbage disposal, laundry room, ceramic tile, carpet, large fenced backyard.
- New carpet, paint, all bedrooms has ceiling fans. Large fenced backyard.
- Beautiful New Construction in Dallas! Huge Open Floor Plan Tall Ceilings New Kitchen Full Appliance Package HUGE yard! Close to shopping & highway access
- Settle Family Neighborhood near University of North Texas. Located in the center of a cul de sac. Friendly neighbors. Large fenced backyard. 3 ceiling fans, upgraded bathroom, large kitchen.
- Please call $300 per pet for Pet Deposit.
- Applicant must have 2+ Bedroom Voucher
- This is a NEWLY Renovated home with new decorator paint, new ceramic top stove and more! Huge Corner lot huge walk in closet in Master Bedroom
- Freshly Remodeled
Average Apartment Costs in South Dallas, DallasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $567.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1042. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1124. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1299.