South Dallas, Dallas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Dallas, Dallas.
South Dallas has a population of 28,361 and an average Walk Score of 22. South Dallas is the #27 most walkable neighborhood in Dallas.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Dallas, Dallas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villas of Sorrento
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH SECURITY ON DOORS/ WINDOW, EXTERIOR SURROUND LIGHTENING AND FRIG/ STOVE INCLUDED.
- Rosemont at Oak Hollow is a great place to live! The 3 bedroom apartments are the perfect size and you will love the gorgeous landscaping outside!
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,050
- Settle Family Neighborhood near University of North Texas. Located in the center of a cul de sac. Friendly neighbors. Large fenced backyard. 3 ceiling fans, upgraded bathroom, large kitchen.
- single family built 2006
- Call: (Nine 7 Two) 6 Four 6 - One 2 Four 4. Pet Deposit: $300 per pet.
- 4 bedrooms 1.5 bath, large laundry room with washer/dryer hookups. Side by side fridge. Electric Range. Central Heat & Air.
- 3 Bedroom 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. Home is ready for new tenant.
- Beautiful New Construction in Dallas! Huge Open Floor Plan Tall Ceilings New Kitchen Full Appliance Package HUGE yard! Close to shopping & highway access
- Wood laminate floors in living room area and hallway. Ceramic tile in bath rooms. Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room.
- Quaint 3 Bed 2 Bathroom House, with 2 Living Areas, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Full Sized Washer and Dryer Connection, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, and Wood Floors, Ceiling Fans.
- Call; (Nine 7 Two) 6 Four 6 - One 2 Four 4 Pet Deposit: $300 per pet.
- Please cal: (9 Seven 2) Six 4 Six - 1 Two 4 Four. Pet deposit: $300 per pet.
- Please call $300 per pet for Pet Deposit.
Average Apartment Costs in South Dallas, DallasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $567.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1299.