Southeast Dallas, Dallas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Dallas, Dallas.
Southeast Dallas has a population of 131,449 and an average Walk Score of 29. Southeast Dallas is the #26 most walkable neighborhood in Dallas.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southeast Dallas, Dallas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Skyline Place
- Skyline Place
- Bryson at City Place
- Westlake Village Apartments
- Villas of Sorrento
- Cherokee Village
- 526 and 528 Glen Cove, Seagoville
- 534 and 536 Glen Cove, Seagoville
- Villas of Hickory Estates
- Rosemont at Oak Hollow is a great place to live! The 3 bedroom apartments are the perfect size and you will love the gorgeous landscaping outside!
- Beautiful Loft in Historic Goodrich Building
- SPACIOUS HOME WITH SECURITY ON DOORS/ WINDOW, EXTERIOR SURROUND LIGHTENING AND FRIG/ STOVE INCLUDED.
- 422 and 424 Simonds Road, Seagoville
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- 2 story 4/2/2 on a corner lot. Give me a call if you would like to see it 214-763-8458 Karla.
Average Apartment Costs in Southeast Dallas, DallasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $677. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1695.