Winnetka Heights, Dallas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winnetka Heights, Dallas.
Winnetka Heights has a population of 57,920 and an average Walk Score of 41. Winnetka Heights is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Dallas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winnetka Heights, Dallas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Bryson at City Place
- View at Kessler Park
- Park Creek Manor
- Mountain Valley Apartments
- Vistas at Pinnacle Park
- Highland Road Village Apartments
- Westmount Place Apartments
- 3706 W. 8Th St.
- Mariposa Villas
- 3156 St Dominic Cr
- Section 8 and First time renter's WELCOMED. $35 Application Fee, $200 Security Deposit, $99 move-in special 1st month's rent, No eviction's or broken leases within the last 3 years.
- Charming 3 Bedroom Home In Southern Dallas
- Pinnacle Ridge
- 1 bed, 740 sqft, $500
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath, single family home, large fenced yard, hardwood floors, ceiling fans, on the bus line, near elementary school. Range and Refrigerator provided if needed . Air Conditioner provided with deposit . Pet Deposit also required.
Average Apartment Costs in Winnetka Heights, DallasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1145.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $612. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $640.