Downtown, Fort Worth Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Fort Worth.
Downtown has a population of 4,574 and an average Walk Score of 84. Downtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Worth.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Fort Worth apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Parkside So7
- AMLI Upper West Side
- 3 Beds - AMLI 7th Street Station
- Downtown Condominium
- Luxurious 3rd Story Condo with a stunning view ...
- Lincoln Trinity Bluff
- Reduced rate on 3/2 to 850.00
- 221 W. Lancaster Ave.
- 2421 West 7th Street , TX
- One Bedroom Condo in Montgomery Plaza
- Lease and move in by January 15th and name goes in a drawing for $250.00 gift card.
- 1 bed, 745 sqft, $1,195
- Historic 7th St. Loft. Downtown Fort Worth #D-527
- 2 bd/1 bath Live next to all main attractions that
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Fort WorthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $998.