Far South, Fort Worth Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Far South, Fort Worth.
Far South has a population of 19,698 and an average Walk Score of 21. Far South is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Worth.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Far South, Fort Worth apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- - ALL BILLS PAID - LARGE ROOM SIZE - SECURITY GATE AND CAMERAS - 6 DIFFERENT ROOM TYPES FOR YOU TO CHOOSE - NEWLY PAINTED EXTERIOR - POOL - LAUNDRY ROOM - NEXT TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS - 15 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN FORT WORTH - WE SPEAK SPANISH
- Legacy Senior
- Republic Deer Creek
- Mesa Vista
- REMODELED 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOME!!!
- Dakota Ridge
- Park at Sycamore
- Trinity Meadows
- No Credit Checks! Great 4/2.5/2 1 Mo Free Rent!!
- Please call $300 deposit per pet.
- Active Senior Community for ages 62 or over Only!
- Newer 3bd/2ba Fort Worth Home with Fresh Paint, New Carpets, Fenced Yard, 2cg & more.
- Master Bedroom easily fits king-size bed. Both baths are full tub and shower combination. Laundry room is inside the air-conditioned space. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room Dual pane energy efficient windows.
- Great single house w/ 5 bedrooms in Crowley for lease
Average Apartment Costs in Far South, Fort WorthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $660.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1275.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1622. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1650.