Northeast, Fort Worth Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northeast, Fort Worth.
Northeast has a population of 38,686 and an average Walk Score of 43. Northeast is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Worth.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northeast, Fort Worth apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lincoln Park at Trinity Bluff
- Parkside So7
- Diamond Hill
- AMLI Upper West Side
- 3 Beds - AMLI 7th Street Station
- Springdale H.C
- 4808 Waldemar Street
- The Ranch at Fossil Creek
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1856 sqft, $735
- 1 bed/1 bath. $99 first month's rent
- 1-1 centrally located near I30 and HWY 121. Bus line within walking distance.
- Bellagio at Beach Street
- Hidden Lakes
- 3 BEDROOM, 1 BATH DUPLEX BUILT IN 2007. 780.00 PER MONTH, 300.00 DEPOSIT. 1000 SQ FT, CENTRAL AC/HEAT, WASHROOM, DIVIDED BACKYARD, STOVE FURNISHED
- One Bedroom Condo in Montgomery Plaza
Average Apartment Costs in Northeast, Fort WorthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $780.