South East, Fort Worth Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South East, Fort Worth.
South East has a population of 56,122 and an average Walk Score of 35. South East is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Worth.
Apartments Near Schools
- Parks at Treepoint
- 3 Beds - Parks at Treepoint
- Ladera Palms
- Buttercup Place
- Free DVD library, Accent walls, Upgraded units with microwave and dishwasher, monthly events for the whole family.
- ALL BILLS PAID, gated community, clothes care centers, playground, picnic areas, 24 hr. emergency maintenance. We are conveniently located in Fort Worth, 820 South and 180 West.
- NO DEPOSIT, NO APPLICATION FEE.
- 2913 Dillard Street
- Monthly rent includes water, sewer and weekly trash pickup. Duplex built in 2008. Central Heat & Air. Washer & Dryer included.
- Awesome house with renovated bathroom, hardwood floors throughout. separate dining area. Large fenced back yard.
- $300 deposit per pet.
- 6308 Brookgate Dr
- 3109 Hunter St.
- 4 bed, 2120 sqft, $1,695
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $615