South East, Fort Worth Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South East, Fort Worth.
South East has a population of 56,122 and an average Walk Score of 35. South East is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Worth.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South East, Fort Worth apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Parks at Treepoint
- Ladera Palms
- Village Creek Apartments
- Buttercup Place
- Free DVD library, Accent walls, Upgraded units with microwave and dishwasher, monthly events for the whole family.
- ALL BILLS PAID, gated community, clothes care centers, playground, picnic areas, 24 hr. emergency maintenance. We are conveniently located in Fort Worth, 820 South and 180 West.
- NO DEPOSIT, NO APPLICATION FEE.
- 1 bed, 599 sqft, $499
- Please call: (Nine 7 Two) 6 Four 6 - One 2 Four 4. Pet deposit: $300 per pet.
- Great Duplex located in the heart of town, but on one of the quietiest streets I ever come across, Updated with appliance provided.
- Townhome style fourplex, ceramic tile floor all downstairs, fireplace and ceiling fan in living room, half bath downstairs, full bath and 2 bedrooms upstairs, new carpet in bedrooms, ceiling fan in master bedroom, central heat and a/c
- Awesome house with renovated bathroom, hardwood floors throughout. separate dining area. Large fenced back yard.
- Monthly rent includes water, sewer and weekly trash pickup. Duplex built in 2008. Central Heat & Air. Washer & Dryer included.
- $300 deposit per pet.
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3634 sqft, $2,295
Average Apartment Costs in South East, Fort WorthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $449.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $399.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1289. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.