Western Hills/Ridglea, Fort Worth Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Western Hills/Ridglea, Fort Worth.
Western Hills/Ridglea has a population of 42,119 and an average Walk Score of 43. Western Hills/Ridglea is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Fort Worth.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Western Hills/Ridglea, Fort Worth apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Villas
- Copper Crossing
- Riverstone Apartments
- Ridglea Village Apartment Homes
- CHOOSE TO MAKE WEST POINTE PINES YOUR NEW HOME AND ELIMINATE YOUR WORRIES OF LANDSCAPING, MAINTENANCE FEES, PAYING A ELECTRICITY BILL OR A WATER/TRASH BILL
- Ridgmar Square
- Fantastic apartments for rent in fort worth
- Palm House Senior Retirement Living
- Victorian Quarters at Team Ranch
- Westridge Apartments
- Emerald Hills
- No DEPOSIT awesome!. Less than a mile away from I-30 and 820.At Camp Bowie.Fire place. Dish washer,disposal, Pantry, Plenty cabinet space. You'll love it.Hard floor.
- Steppes The
- Fort Worth, TX - Multi-Unit - $600.00
Average Apartment Costs in Western Hills/Ridglea, Fort WorthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $410. The cheapest studio rent is $399. The most expensive studio price is $425.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $516. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $355. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $675.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $810.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $759. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $910.