Acres Home, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Acres Home, Houston.
Acres Home has a population of 25,084 and an average Walk Score of 36. Acres Home is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Acres Home, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spacious 3-bedroom apartment, tile floor, spacious walk-in closets, new windows.
- Little York Villas
- Central Air Newly Remodeled
- Nice House
- 3 schools, 3 hospitals, quiet area, appliances, on bus line and I45- 610 1.5 miles away 290 is about 10 minutes away
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Price : $820.00, Deposit: $800.00. 5 minutes from Downtown.
- Great home, large living room, den and breakfast room. Huge Master, freshly painted with new carpet.
- Tidwell Estates 4x2
- 3 bed, $980
- All Newly Remodeled with 1 car garage and fenced yards
- Fountains At Tidwell 3x2 TH
- Listing # 73174
Average Apartment Costs in Acres Home, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $381. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $820.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.