Braeswood Place, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Braeswood Place, Houston.
Braeswood Place has a population of 20,975 and an average Walk Score of 56. Braeswood Place is the #27 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Braeswood Place, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Vanderbilt
- Monaco at Main
- Kirby Place Apartments
- Two bedroom, one and a half bath, Spacious living room, separate dining area, fully equipped kitchen, walk-in closet in master, patio, washer dryer connection, Two pools onsite, ample parking available.
- Wilshire Park
- Villa D'Orleans
- Rutledge Apartments
- Meadow Ridge
- 7575 Kirby
- #93307 Medical Center Rental - Right by Metro l...
- #63023 A mix of Urban Comforts, close to Med Ce...
- 1 Bed/1 Bath with Vanity & Huge Closet
- 2326 Wordsworth
- Awesome and Fantastic area! Half block from S. Loop W. 610 freeway. Minutes from the Medical Center. Lots of shopping centers with Target, banks, restaurants, grocery stores, dollar stores, and car wash. All Bills Paid. No Deposit thru 1-31-2013.
Average Apartment Costs in Braeswood Place, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1169. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1079. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1259.