Braeswood Place, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Braeswood Place, Houston.
Braeswood Place has a population of 20,975 and an average Walk Score of 56. Braeswood Place is the #27 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Braeswood Place, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Vanderbilt
- Kirby Place Apartments
- Two bedroom, one and a half bath, Spacious living room, separate dining area, fully equipped kitchen, walk-in closet in master, patio, washer dryer connection, Two pools onsite, ample parking available.
- Plan G
- Rutledge Apartments
- 7575 Kirby
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1274 sqft, $995
- 779 sq. foot 1 bedroom / Available Immediately
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 974 sqft, $830
- Close to Bellaire with a mix of Urban Comforts
- Special Sec. Deposit $200 only for Section 8. Unit is all ceramic. We have experienced Repairmen. Go base on how many bedrooms the voucher is for.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
Average Apartment Costs in Braeswood Place, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1179. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1099. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1259.