Central Southwest, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Southwest, Houston.
Central Southwest has a population of 60,945 and an average Walk Score of 32. Central Southwest is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central Southwest, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stonebridge at City Park
- Landmark at City Park
- The Crossings At Hillcroft
- Pine Terrace
- New carpet, new tile, new appliances, small community complex. ALL BILLS PAID!!
- BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM HOME BUILT IN 2006, THIS HOME HAS DOUBLE PANED WINDOWS FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY, FRESH PAINT THROUGHOUT, NEW CARPET ON STAIRWAY, NEW TILE IN MASTER, NEW FLOORING IN ENTIRE UPSTAIRS, THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!!
- HANDICAP READY, EXTRA WIDE DOOR WAY TO DOWNSTAIRS BATH, WHEELCHAIR CAN ROLL INTO SHOWER, RAMP AT FRONT DOOR AND MORE!!
- Great property.. ready to move inn.. fully renovated with tiles, fresh paint, new ac, 1400SQF. large bed rooms. walk in closets won't last long...call today!!!!!!!!
- St. James Village in Houston offers affordable apartments with great amenities, a convenient location and professional management. Take advantage of our community room, on site laundry facilities and easy access to almost anywhere in the city.
- Clean well maintained property with spacious floor plans and great amenties. 1st floor all ceramic tile 2nd floor carpeted. Close to schools, shopping centers grocery stores and bus lines. Easy accesss to 610 and US. 59. great Staff!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Great location. New south main (90). 5min to Med Center.. near (U of H, downtown, HCC etc)shopping centers , beltway 8, 59, 228.. walking distance to bus stop. Very quite neighbor hood. Property is recently renovated with new tiles, fresh paint,
- Cozy Brick Home with Open Plan, NEW CARPET ,remodeled kitchen & STOVE w/ SELF-CLEANING OVEN, window over sink faces large fenced yard with HUGE Shade Tree. Tiled dining area looks thru double glass door to patio in backyard. SECURE. Ask us about the
- FANTASTIC 4 BEDROOM HOME, BUILT IN 2006! DOUBLE PANED WINDOWS, FRESH PAINT ON ALL WALLS AND CABINETS,NEW FLOORING,SPACIOUS ROOMS,WALK-IN CLOSETS, CONVENIENT TO BUS AT END OF STREET, CALL TODAY!
- ***DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE.*** NO APPLICATION FEE.
- BEAUTIFUL HOME, MASTER DOWN,HANDICAP READY WITH ROLL IN SHOWER, EXTRA WIDE DOOR TO BATH,ALL TILE FLOORS, RAMP AT FRONT DOOR.
Average Apartment Costs in Central Southwest, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $875.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1500.