Central Southwest, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Southwest, Houston.
Central Southwest has a population of 60,945 and an average Walk Score of 32. Central Southwest is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central Southwest, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stonebridge at City Park
- Landmark at City Park
- The Crossings At Hillcroft
- New carpet, new tile, new appliances, small community complex. ALL BILLS PAID!!
- Pine Terrace
- Uniquely situated near 610 and Medical Center. Two-story and a lots of space.
- FANTASTIC 4 BEDROOM HOME, BUILT IN 2006! DOUBLE PANED WINDOWS, FRESH PAINT ON ALL WALLS AND CABINETS,NEW FLOORING,SPACIOUS ROOMS,WALK-IN CLOSETS, CONVENIENT TO BUS AT END OF STREET, CALL TODAY!
- BEAUTIFUL HOME, MASTER DOWN,HANDICAP READY WITH ROLL IN SHOWER, EXTRA WIDE DOOR TO BATH,ALL TILE FLOORS, RAMP AT FRONT DOOR.
- Great location. New south main (90). 5min to Med Center.. near (U of H, downtown, HCC etc)shopping centers , beltway 8, 59, 228.. walking distance to bus stop. Very quite neighbor hood. Property is recently renovated with new tiles, fresh paint,
- Beautiful tiled floors throughout except bedrooms in which new carpet has been placed. 3 bedrooms & 2 full bathroom home with 1 car carport inside back yard.
- Cozy Brick Home with Open Plan, NEW CARPET ,remodeled kitchen & STOVE w/ SELF-CLEANING OVEN, window over sink faces large fenced yard with HUGE Shade Tree. Tiled dining area looks thru double glass door to patio in backyard. SECURE. Ask us about the
- ***DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE.*** NO APPLICATION FEE.
- HANDICAP READY, EXTRA WIDE DOOR WAY TO DOWNSTAIRS BATH, WHEELCHAIR CAN ROLL INTO SHOWER, RAMP AT FRONT DOOR AND MORE!!
- Great property.. ready to move inn.. fully renovated with tiles, fresh paint, new ac, 1400SQF. large bed rooms. walk in closets won't last long...call today!!!!!!!!
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1568 sqft, $1,300
Average Apartment Costs in Central Southwest, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $556. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.