Fondren Gardens, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fondren Gardens, Houston.
Fondren Gardens has a population of 2,833 and an average Walk Score of 34. Fondren Gardens is the #74 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fondren Gardens, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Floral Gardens Senior Apartments
- The Crossings At Hillcroft
- Great location. Ready to move inn. Fully renavated with Fresh paint, Tiles through out, new carpet, new ac, new new every thing.. minutes away from medical center, belt way 8.. 59, and 610
- HUGE TOWN HOME..Fully renovated with tiles in the family room and wet areas. New carpet. Fresh paint. New AC. New fence. 8miles away from the medical center. 1 mile away from belt way 8. 2 miles away from 59. This property wont last long.
- The ultimate jackpot.. Large Large bed rooms, walk in closet, family room and kitchen.. New ceramic tile through out the house..1248 square foot of living space... you will not waist your time with this one.. call today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Close to all major highways.. Minutes away from medical center. great location.. SHOWS WELL..walking distance to all major shopping centers and metro bus stop..very clean. YOU WILL NOT BE DISPPOINTED!!! Call today for a private showing!!!!!!!!!!
- NO DEPOSIT In MAY !!! BEAUTIFUL !!! Completely remodeled. NEW EVERYTHING!!! New cabinets, tile, carpet, windows, siding, AC. Assigned covered Parking. Great Location.
Average Apartment Costs in Fondren Gardens, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $799.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.