Greater Fifth Ward, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Fifth Ward, Houston.
Greater Fifth Ward has a population of 19,683 and an average Walk Score of 42. Greater Fifth Ward is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Fifth Ward, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Canal Place
- Pleasant Hill Village
- Brittons Place
- #63106 Urban-Loft Living in Renovated Houston W...
- #63109 Downtown apartment ready for rent in thi...
- 3037 Clinton Dr
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,100
- 3532 Cline St
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $675
- Wonderful 3Bedroom 2 Full Baths Section 8 Lease
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Fifth Ward, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.