Greater Heights, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Heights, Houston.
Greater Heights has a population of 40,762 and an average Walk Score of 66. Greater Heights is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Heights, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Heights
- The Gardens
- Houston, TX - 2BR / 1 BA - $1,150.00
- The Heights Townhouses for Lease and Sale
- 1830 Millwood
- 1619 Haverhill Dr
- Modern & Cool community in Historical Heights n...
- Heights Houses for Lease and Sale
- 3519 Urban Woods Trl
- 5527 Petty St
- 1121 W 17TH ST
- Charming 4 bedroom home
- 6703 Grovewood Ln
- 1026 E 26TH ST
- Heights Cottages for Lease and Sale
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Heights, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1269.