Greater Inwood, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Inwood, Houston.
Greater Inwood has a population of 33,726 and an average Walk Score of 38. Greater Inwood is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Inwood, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Woodcreek of Northwest Crossing
- Park at Live Oak
- Hollyview Apartments
- Spacious 3-bedroom apartment, tile floor, spacious walk-in closets, new windows.
- Reserve at White Oak
- Little York Villas
- 2 bd/1 bath Quality and Value Beyond your Dreams!
- Water bill included in rent , pool at front door , gated community, new a/c unit, security doors and windows. fridge, stove, microwave & dryer included. new paint and carpet. quite neighbors
- Second bedroom is a den
- NO APPLICATION FEE!!! EASY APPROVAL ! ACT FAST LOTS OF STORE AROUND...
- All Newly Remodeled with 1 car garage and fenced yards
- Spacious 4 Bed 2.5 Bath Cul de Sac Home!
- 7607 Green Lawn Dr
- We are proud to offer spacious, affordable housing in houston. Discover apartment living at its best when you call us. Our courteous staff is stading by to answer your questions to set up an appointment. Call us now !
- Central Air Newly Remodeled
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Inwood, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $515. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $740.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.