Greater Inwood, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Inwood, Houston.
Greater Inwood has a population of 33,726 and an average Walk Score of 38. Greater Inwood is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Inwood, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Woodcreek of Northwest Crossing
- Hollyview Apartments
- $200 OFF 1st month's rent! $200 OFF! This is a fantastic downstairs apartment in a quiet, wooded community with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, walk-in closets and alot of room. Next to metro stop. Good schools and grocery store in walking distance.
- Little York Villas
- Reserve At White Oak 2x1
- NO APPLICATION FEE!!! EASY APPROVAL ! ACT FAST LOTS OF STORE AROUND...
- Central Air Newly Remodeled
- Beautiful one story home in quiet and nice neighborhood. Home has tile floors making it easy to clean.
- All Newly Remodeled with 1 car garage and fenced yards
- We are proud to offer spacious, affordable housing in houston. Discover apartment living at its best when you call us. Our courteous staff is stading by to answer your questions to set up an appointment. Call us now !
- Second bedroom is a den
- Water bill included in rent , pool at front door , gated community, new a/c unit, security doors and windows. fridge, stove, microwave & dryer included. new paint and carpet. quite neighbors
- Park at Live Oak 2x1
- Seasons 2x2
- Spacious 4 Bed 2.5 Bath Cul de Sac Home!
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Inwood, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $740.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.