Greater Inwood, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Inwood, Houston.
Greater Inwood has a population of 33,726 and an average Walk Score of 38. Greater Inwood is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Inwood, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Woodcreek of Northwest Crossing
- Park at Live Oak
- Hollyview Apartments
- Spacious 3-bedroom apartment, tile floor, spacious walk-in closets, new windows.
- Reserve at White Oak
- Little York Villas
- Second bedroom is a den
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $775
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 769 sqft, $600
- 7607 Green Lawn Dr
- NO APPLICATION FEE!!! EASY APPROVAL ! ACT FAST LOTS OF STORE AROUND...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1069 sqft, $695
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,095
- Spacious 4 Bed 2.5 Bath Cul de Sac Home!
- All Newly Remodeled with 1 car garage and fenced yards
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Inwood, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $515. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $740.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1295.