Greater Third Ward, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Third Ward, Houston.
Greater Third Ward has a population of 13,468 and an average Walk Score of 62. Greater Third Ward is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Third Ward, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- one car parking/ security gated
- 2801 Barbee
- Cozy 2 bedroom house in gated community!
- Unit is located minutes from Downtown, TSU, and Medical Center, in a quite established neighborhood.
- Central A/C installed, New Appliances, Burglar Bars on All Doors/Windows, Alarm system installed, Close to Downtown/UH/TSU
- Central A/C, recently renovated, W/D hookup, gated, private parking and close to everything! You're approved! Call today!
- Nice Fenced In Yard. Wall To Wall Carpet. Handicap accessible.
- Cute 3 bedroom 1 bath centrally located close to University of Houston, Texas Southern University & Downtown Houston. Quaint front and back yard, central A/C and Heat, new carpet in two room and wood looking vinyl.
- Beautiful One Bedroom One Bath, brand new interior, glass shower, new Kitchen, new Bathroom.
- Central A/C, New Appliances, Burglar Bars, Alarm System installed. Close to Downtown/UH/TSU
- Midtown Lofts and Condos for Lease and Sale
- 4369 Fiesta Ln
- 2907 la Branch St
- Midtown Condos Lofts for Lease and Sale
- 1743 Mcilhenny
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Third Ward, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $600.