Greater Third Ward, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Third Ward, Houston.
Greater Third Ward has a population of 13,468 and an average Walk Score of 62. Greater Third Ward is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
- Midtown Grove
- this is a 4 / Plex Building, in the rear, very quite, close to all ( hospitals, universities and shopping). gated parking
- 1806 Webster
- Renovated home close to everything!
- Cozy 2 bedroom house in gated community!
- Unit is located minutes from Downtown, TSU, and Medical Center, in a quite established neighborhood.
- Central A/C, New Appliances, Burglar Bars, Alarm System installed. Close to Downtown/UH/TSU
- Central A/C installed, New Appliances, Burglar Bars on All Doors/Windows, Alarm system installed, Close to Downtown/UH/TSU
- 1717 Aden Mist Dr
- 1433 Paige St
- 1436 Ennis St
- 1504 Palmer
- Cute 3 bedroom 1 bath centrally located close to University of Houston, Texas Southern University & Downtown Houston. Quaint front and back yard, central A/C and Heat, new carpet in two room and wood looking vinyl.
- 1610 Hadley St
- 1737 Aden Mist Dr.