Greater Third Ward, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Third Ward, Houston.
Greater Third Ward has a population of 13,468 and an average Walk Score of 62. Greater Third Ward is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Third Ward, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- this is a 4 / Plex Building, in the rear, very quite, close to all ( hospitals, universities and shopping). gated parking
- Unit is located minutes from Downtown, TSU, and Medical Center, in a quite established neighborhood.
- Central A/C, New Appliances, Burglar Bars, Alarm System installed. Close to Downtown/UH/TSU
- Upstairs unit, fresh paint, available immediately, near bus lines. 281-569-1867
- Cute 3 bedroom 1 bath centrally located close to University of Houston, Texas Southern University & Downtown Houston. Quaint front and back yard, central A/C and Heat, new carpet in two room and wood looking vinyl.
- Central A/C, recently renovated, W/D hookup, gated, private parking and close to everything! You're approved! Call today!
- Beautiful One Bedroom One Bath, brand new interior, glass shower, new Kitchen, new Bathroom.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $600
- 2906 Leeland
- 1717 Aden
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 580 sqft, $600
- Quiet 2/1 in Med Center/ Downtown area
- Perfect 2 Bedroom apartment close to UH/TSU
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Third Ward, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.