Midtown, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midtown, Houston.
Midtown has a population of 8,461 and an average Walk Score of 77. Midtown is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midtown, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ventana at Midtown
- Camden Midtown
- Camden Travis Street
- 230 W Alabama
- 220 W Alabama St
- Houston House Efficiency
- #63039 Midtown- Walk to Rail for EZ access Down...
- 3906 Austin St
- East Side or Downtown Townhouses for Lease
- Midtown Lofts and Condos for Lease and Sale
- 1737 McIlhenny
- #93345 Shop, eat & explore Downtown from yo...
- Midtown Area Condos for Lease and Sale
- 2920 Jackson St
- Upper Kirby Area Townhouses for Lease
Average Apartment Costs in Midtown, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1249. The cheapest studio rent is $1239. The most expensive studio price is $1259.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1419.