Midtown, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midtown, Houston.
Midtown has a population of 8,461 and an average Walk Score of 77. Midtown is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midtown, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ventana at Midtown
- Camden Midtown
- Camden Travis Street
- 230 W Alabama
- 220 W Alabama St
- 2920 Jackson St
- 1900 Genesee
- Midtown Condominiums for Lease
- Midtown Lofts and Condos for Lease and Sale
- #93342 10ft Ceilings with Downtown Views from M...
- #63040 Well Establish Midtown Apt - Newly Renov...
- #63039 Midtown- Walk to Rail for EZ access Down...
- #93338 Midtown extravagant loft
- 1743 Mcilhenny
- #93337 Authentic Midtown Warehouse Style Apartment
Average Apartment Costs in Midtown, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1279. The cheapest studio rent is $1269. The most expensive studio price is $1289.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1419.