Midtown, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midtown, Houston.
Midtown has a population of 8,461 and an average Walk Score of 77. Midtown is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midtown, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ventana at Midtown
- Camden Midtown
- Camden Travis Street
- 230 W Alabama
- 220 W Alabama St
- Townhouses for Lease and Sale in Midtown
- 1743 Mcilhenny
- East Side or Downtown Townhouses for Lease
- #93342 Midotown Luxury Rental
- Midtown Condos Lofts for Lease and Sale
- 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2504 sqft, $3,600
- #63033 Enjoy Premier Downtown Houston Venues!
- Midtown Townhouses for lease
- 3906 Austin St
- #93337 Warehouse Loft Available In Midtown
Average Apartment Costs in Midtown, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1249. The cheapest studio rent is $1239. The most expensive studio price is $1259.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1419.