Westwood, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Houston.
Westwood has a population of 18,691 and an average Walk Score of 54. Westwood is the #32 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riveraine Apartments
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath apartment with a full size washer/dryer connections. Price is $785.00 including water.
- Happy holidays, come and enjoy your new home at Bella Vista Apartments
- Utilies included:Gas, water, sewer, trash and cable. Upon move in you purchase the cable box for $100.00 monthly fee for cable $14.00 You pay electricity through your on carrier.
- Williamstown Apartments
- #63045 Luxury Upper Kirby Apartments with Easy ...
- Large upstairs condo unit next to the feeder rood to Beltway 8. One block south of Bissonet. Convenient location. Swimming pool, tennis court. Fully appointed with washer and dryer, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher...
- Excellent Condo to Rent. 2 Bed, 2 Bath Refrigerator, oven,dishwasher, light fixtures,window blinds,fireplace, patio. Services included in rent: Garbage removal, water/sewer,maintenance,pool ,parking. Contact: Henry.Mejia@aol.com Se habla Español
- 10110 Forum Park - 276
- Sw Houston Location-Near Hwy 59 and Bissonett-complex getting new paint-roofs-entrance gates-
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $625.