Westwood, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Westwood, Houston.
Westwood has a population of 18,691 and an average Walk Score of 54. Westwood is the #32 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Westwood, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riveraine Apartments
- Happy holidays, come and enjoy your new home at Bella Vista Apartments
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath apartment with a full size washer/dryer connections. Price is $785.00 including water.
- Williamstown Apartments
- Utilies included:Gas, water, sewer, trash and cable. Upon move in you purchase the cable box for $100.00 monthly fee for cable $14.00 You pay electricity through your on carrier.
- Large upstairs condo unit next to the feeder rood to Beltway 8. One block south of Bissonet. Convenient location. Swimming pool, tennis court. Fully appointed with washer and dryer, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 543 sqft, $513
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1176 sqft, $663
- 10110 Forum Park - 276
- Excellent Condo to Rent. 2 Bed, 2 Bath Refrigerator, oven,dishwasher, light fixtures,window blinds,fireplace, patio. Services included in rent: Garbage removal, water/sewer,maintenance,pool ,parking. Contact: Henry.Mejia@aol.com Se habla Español
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 793 sqft, $525
- #63045 Luxury Upper Kirby Apartments with Easy ...
Average Apartment Costs in Westwood, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $453. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $585.