Highland Hills, San Antonio Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Highland Hills, San Antonio.
Highland Hills has a population of 25,307 and an average Walk Score of 44. Highland Hills is the #92 most walkable neighborhood in San Antonio.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Highland Hills, San Antonio apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Freshly painted one bedroom with new carpet ready for immediate move in! Call Now 210-533-9480 ALL BILLS PAID WITH CABLE
- La Hacienda Apartments
- 1 Pool Area 2 Laundry Facilities A playground area Several Picnic areas throughout property
- All bills paid and free cable. Cozy efficency available for immediate move in. Call Now 210-533-9480
- Newly remodeled one bedroom going fast! Call Today 210-533-9480
- Highland Hills Apartments
- Walking distance to McCreless Mall, the new HEB plus.No more than 7 houses away to the mall,
- ALL BILLS PAID, FREE CABLE
- ALL BILLS PAID AND FREE BASIC CABLE.. SWIMMING POOL. PLAYGROUND, LAUNDRY FACILITIES ON SITE, CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPPING AND BROOKS CITYBASE. ON THE BUSLINE ROUTE.
- Luxury Style Apartment Homes for San Antonio's Southside! Designer Carpeting & Accent Walls, White Washed Cabinets. Spacious Living Area.Mature Landscaping, Community Pool. On Via Busline. Call Us for Availability. Great Specials!!!
- Charming with the latest updates. Easy walk up ramp. Spacious Ceiling fans in every room Highly desired Fair Ave. area.
- Highland Hills, San Antonio, TX 78255
Average Apartment Costs in Highland Hills, San AntonioBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $479.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $569. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $739.