Thompson Community, San Antonio Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Thompson Community, San Antonio.
Thompson Community has a population of 7,766 and an average Walk Score of 49. Thompson Community is the #61 most walkable neighborhood in San Antonio.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Thompson Community, San Antonio apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with washer & dryer connections. Central A/C & heater with ceiling fans located in both bedrooms and living rooms. Electric stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal & Refrigerator in all units.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 2147 sqft, $1,350
- Luxury Style Apartments with huge floorplans! Designer Carpets & Wall Colors, White Washed Cabinets. Units with ALL BILLS PAID OPTION. Pool. On Via Busline. Close to Schools K-12.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 803 sqft, $779
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $495
Average Apartment Costs in Thompson Community, San AntonioBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $547. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $599.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $779.