South Salt Lake Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Salt Lake.
South Salt Lake has a population of 23,617 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Salt Lake apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mission Meadowbrook
- Mountain Shadows
- Sun River
- Townhomes at Mountain Ridge
- Affordable 1 Bedroom Available in Salt Lake City!
- 2 bed, $625
- Updated 2 Beds, 1Bath Salt Lake Home! 5 minutes...
- 2 bed, $1,050
- Freshly Remodeled Two Bedroom Units In South Sa...
- Charming Historic Building! *Small Pet Friendly*
- 3 bed, $995
- 3 bed, 1355 sqft, $1,100
- Very Clean 1 bed Apartment at Salt Lake City, UT
- Lovely 2 Bedroom in Great Location! Close to ev...
- Lovely 1 Bdrm Apartment in Fantastic Central Lo...
Average Apartment Costs in South Salt LakeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $477. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $560.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $591. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $662. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1099. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $690. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1399. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $2500.