South Salt Lake Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Salt Lake.
South Salt Lake has a population of 23,617 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Salt Lake apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mission Meadowbrook
- Mountain Shadows
- Sun River
- Townhomes at Mountain Ridge
- 3080 S 700 E , Salt Lake City
- Charming 2 bedroom Home
- Very Clean 1 bed Apartment at Salt Lake City, UT
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $495.00 Availa...
- 3 bed, 1355 sqft, $1,100
- Salt Lake City, UT - 4-plex - $650.00 Available...
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $895
- Lovely 1 Bdrm Apartment in Fantastic Central Lo...
- Great location near Fitts Park
- 3 bed, 1512 sqft, $1,325
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $550.00 Availa...
Average Apartment Costs in South Salt LakeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $477. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $560.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $690. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1300.