St. George Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in St. George.
St. George has a population of 72,897 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find St. George apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Home in Adult (55+) Community
- Grate Residential Single Family
- Beautiful Home in Tonaquint Terrace
- Black Rock Condo
- Immaculate 3 bed Home with Views
- Furnished 5 Bedroom Santa Clara Home
- Large 4 Bedroom + home
- Lease pending Beautiful 4 Bedroom single level ...
- 3 bed, 1350 sqft, $850
- Morningside Park Home
- 3 bed, 1460 sqft, $1,000
- Lease Pending - Upgraded 2800 sqft. 4 bedroom +...
- Beautiful Nightly Rentals Vacation Home in the ...
- 3 bed, 2865 sqft, $3,000
- 3 bed, 1020 sqft, $925
Average Apartment Costs in St. GeorgeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $710. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1425. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2595.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1600.