Taylorsville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Taylorsville.
Taylorsville has a population of 58,652 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Taylorsville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fairstone At Riverview
- Autumn Glen Apartment
- 2 Beds - Callaway Apartments
- Thornhill Park
- Village Green
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $625
- Great Centrally Located Duplex - Available Now!
- 3 bed, 1002 sqft, $1,195
- Price Reduced/Move-in Special in Murray Townhome
- Awesome Taylorsville Condo. Must See- Minutes F...
- 3 bed, 1350 sqft, $900
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $1,150
- Spacious 4 bedroom in a Quiet Neighborhood! New...
- WASHER/DRYER. NEW CARPRT. LOTS OF CLOSETS AND EXTRA STORAGE. WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS. EASY FREEWAY ACCESS.
Average Apartment Costs in TaylorsvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $655.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $679. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $889.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $622. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1172. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1495.