Taylorsville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Taylorsville.
Taylorsville has a population of 58,652 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Taylorsville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Autumn Glen Apartment
- Fairstone At Riverview
- 2 Beds - Callaway Apartments
- Village Green
- 3 bed, 1002 sqft, $1,195
- Spruce ~ 2 Bedroom ~ 1 Bath at Taylorsville
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 720 sqft, $709
- Price Reduced/Move-in Special in Murray Townhome
- 2869 W. Paprika Dr. Taylorsville, UT 84118 - 1
- 6363- Adorable 4 Bedroom Home
- Great Centrally Located Duplex - Available Now!
- Great Property in Taylorsville!
- Spacious 4 bedroom in a Quiet Neighborhood! New...
- Awesome Taylorsville Condo. Must See- Minutes F...
Average Apartment Costs in TaylorsvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $655.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $680. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $325. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $649. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $815.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1190. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1374. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1399.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1650.