Taylorsville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Taylorsville.
Taylorsville has a population of 58,652 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Taylorsville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fairstone At Riverview
- Bridgeside Landing
- Thornhill Park
- Village Green
- Huge 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Taylorsv...
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $599
- Price Reduced/Move-In Special In Murray Townhome
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,325
- Awesome Taylorsville Condo. Must See- Minutes F...
- Big Spacious Home in Murray
- Great Updated Home in Kearns with a Lease to Pu...
- Huge 1550 sq ft Townhome 3bd 2ba in Taylorsville
- Awesome Condo!!
- Great Centrally Located Duplex - Available Now!
Average Apartment Costs in TaylorsvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $395.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $679. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $765.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1015.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1550.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1195.