West Valley City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Valley City.
West Valley City has a population of 129,480 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Valley City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Village Green
- Beautifully Updated Home
- WVC 3 bed 2 bath home
- Huge Master Bedroom, Large Master Bath with corner tub separate shower. 2 Living rooms, Laundry room, all appliances included, Central AC
- Great West Valley Rambler
- Darling Townhome in WVC for Rent
- Great Remodel Home Available
- Great 5 Beds,3 Bath Home with Mother in Law apt...
- 4 bed, $1,495
- Newer Home in West Valley City
- Great Updated Home in Salt Lake City with a Lea...
- West Valley 6913 W. Bonnie Arlene (3710 S.)
- 2 BD 1 BA in great West Valley City Location! O...
- 6077 Long Valley - 1
- Charming 2 Bedroom For Rent!
Average Apartment Costs in West Valley CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $477. The cheapest studio rent is $395. The most expensive studio price is $560.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $692. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1099. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $690. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1495.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1450.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1695.